Από 25/10/2021, 13:50 Μέχρι 01/12/2021, 13:51
Teacher Academy by School Education Gateway
Building a School Digital Strategy with the SELFIE Tool
The course will help you take a snapshot of your school’s current use of digital technologies and set out a path for improvement, thereby setting the foundation for a school digital strategy.
The course shows participants how to use the SELFIE tool in their school and how to develop a more comprehensive strategy based on the results offered by the tool.
The course runs for 5.5 weeks: during the first four weeks, one new module opens every Monday. The deadline for the final assignment is Wednesday, 1 December. The estimated workload is 3-4 hours per week.
The course includes the following modules:
- Introduction (25/10/21-1/12/21)
- Module 1: Digital Learning – from Challenge to Opportunity (25/10/21-1/12/2021)
- Module 2: Introduction to the SELFIE tool (1/11/2021-1/12/2021)
- Module 3: The SELFIE tool Continued (8/11/2021-1/12/2021)
- Module 4: Creating an Action Plan (15/11/2021-1/12/2021)
In order to enroll to the course click here. To join the course, please register/ log in to the School Education Gateway.